Playing for All programs are aligned to the Australian Curriculum: Health and Physical Education and to the Australian Physical Literacy Framework.
Each program includes a series of Playing for All cards that use a games sense approach and provide a strong foundation for fundamental movement skill development, which can be applied and adapted for different sports.
Playing for All programs are organised into six game categories:
- Invasion Games
- Movement Games – Fundamental Movement Skills
- Movement Games – Rhythmic & Expressive
- Net & Court Games
- Striking & Fielding Games
- Target Games
- Suitable for Foundation to Year 12
- Session time is between 30 and 60 minutes
- Program length is 8 weeks
Coach accreditation requirements
- Community Coach delivered – Improving sport for people with intellectual disability
- Teacher Coach delivered – Improving sport for people with intellectual disability